Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comments on "MY GENERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2017 - MANIFESTO, POSTERS, HUSTINGS, EVENTS and Q&As"

1. At 03:27 pm on 19th May Rory Jennings wrote:

Hi Claire, you mention you have a 600 strong team of enthusiastic and willing helpers. How can I get involved and provide my support?

2. At 03:33 pm on 19th May Claire Wright wrote:

Thanks Rory! Probably best to contact me direct at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

3. At 09:03 am on 20th May Elisabeth Flynn wrote:

Hi Claire, I just wanted to say I agree pretty much with all that you say. As a complementary therapist I would be interested to hear your views on Codex and the EU restrictions on health claims. Plus how do you stand personally on CAM? Would you welcome some sort of integrated approach to healthcare whereby GPs could refer to CAM therapists and/or include some CAM therapists within hospitals and GP surgeries? There has been a lot of therapy bashing by the media and the likes of Edzard Ernst and Simon Singh over the years, but the simple truth is that the NHS in its current form is failing a huge number of people, particularly those living with mental health problems and chronic conditions. Many, many of these have turned to CAM for support. I would be interested in your views in these issues. Kind regards, Liz.

4. At 10:09 am on 20th May Lesley Hooper wrote:

What is your position on pensions and the women who were born in the 1950’s.we havent seen you or any literature in my area. Dont forget that though I live in Exeter I am in the east Devon constituency.

5. At 08:03 pm on 20th May Claire Wright wrote:

Hi Elisabeth, I am not very familiar with these issues. Perhaps you could send me a message with the detail, to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - please bear in mind that I am deluged with questions on many many subjects right now!

Hi Lesley, I fully support the WASPI campaign. I have been out and about canvassing in Exeter twice last week. There are very many houses to get around in the constituency, but we will do our best to visit all of them.  Best wishes….

6. At 05:57 pm on 21th May Eleanor Moudiotis wrote:

http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/sites/default/files/user38056/Child health matters- A vision for 2017.pdf?utm_source=Royal College Of Paediatrics and Child Health&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=8290251_Election 2017 v2&dm_i=12S1,4XOSR,8NHVIZ,IQH8N,1

This is the link to the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health document CHild Health Matters: a vision for 2017. Will you be supporting their vision for child health policy?

7. At 07:21 pm on 21th May Kevin Furzer wrote:

I would like to vote for you but I am concerned with labour. I have a small business and have conservant I’ve values but I think the majority is to large for democracy.  Please ensure me to vote for you.